Russel Nouveau helps business owners position themselves for profit, establishing their unique brand story and focussing on their strengths and passion.
A Life Devoted to Design and Marketing
Founder and brand architect, creative director, marketing guru.
As creative director, I see myself as the brand custodian for our clients.
With our talented team, I work to support clients in setting and establishing a brand vision and communicating this authentically. Commercial problem solving is at the heart of everything we do. We use creativity to establish brand stories and a differentiation strategy. Management and review are important to the brand roll out, and we are there for the long term with our clients with direct and online marketing and SEO.
Russel Nouveau began his corporate image consultancy after changing tack from a career in architectural design. As a passionate lifelong learner, Russel also studied business, semiotics and change management culminating in a Master of Business Communication, writing a weighty thesis on the semiotics of visual persuasion and oh yes, a Mensa membership.
To say that this homegrown genius is driven, would be a bit of an understatement – but his real passion is to help business owners succeed and prosper. “We help business stakeholders refocus and unlock their business potential through value creation. This involves refining their branding, marketing and positioning in the marketplace. The results for our clients have been reflected in their bottom line”.
Brand Architect at NUVO Creative
“’We design world class brands, websites and marketing strategies for existing or startup businesses. We’ve helped billion dollar companies like Tradelink, right down to the local dentist, lawyer or accountant, across 100 industries.
- Bachelor of Design Studies (Queensland University)
- Master of Business, (Queensland University of Technology)
- Workshop in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, also
- Certificate in Direct Marketing (ADMA)
- Certificate in Neurolinguistic Programming
- Russel is a certified NLP practitioner, using these skills to coach clients for maximum performance.
Are you a business owner?
Some tough questions:
1) What do you love doing?
2) Can you build your business around what you love to do?
3) Apart from money why are you in business?
4) If you had to write your epitaph today- how well does it read?
5) What legacy will you leave to your family and society?