Are their employees with knowledge and skills crucial to the success of your business?
What happens if they leave you?
It's a common problem. No business can afford to rely on one or two people for their operations to run smoothly. This risk factor can be reduced with:
1. Systemisation of processes and documentation of the processes followed.
2. Cross training other staff members in key personnel roles
3. An intranet of proprietary knowledge for the organisation.
Nuvo Creative has experience with intranets to drive knowledge capture and prevent business damage with loss of key personnel. We also assist with procedure documentation for quality systems to ISO9001. We have turned these approaches into business software customised for you. Some examples of our systems are:
- A management system for member transactions, including performance dashboards.
- A management system for bookings with streamlined onboarding for volunteers, members and staff delegating key activities and trainings.
- A quoting and manufacturing system that delivers instant parts specification and order processing, with reporting and accounting.
- A sales management system with lead management, automated buyer matching, reporting and push notifications.
In this way the risk factor of key personnel on the value of a business is minimised, and the value of a business is maximised. Learn more call Russel Nouveau.